HEYLOVES! This is my Very First Post, I wanted to, you know just share my super easy ways of getting my Natural Hair Clean. be sure to have More post on Natural Hair like this. These steps are easy and its not compulsory you get exactly these products, they are quiet expensive here in Nigeria. Natural Hair is free styling what you have and can get. I don’t wash my hair every time like that , I just love wearing them in protective style( cornrows). Let me quit the rambling and head straight on.
THE PRODUCTS I USE ARE:
SHAMPOO ROUTINE AND CONDITIONING
- Cantu care for Kids- #2400
- Argan Oil shampoo (came in a set of conditioner and the Argan oil itself)-#1400
- AsIAm Leave-In Conditioner
- Argan Oil Conditioner
- Jojoba Oil
- I combine both Shampoos because The Cantu is not Soapy at all but its great since. ( It carefully cleanses out Coils and Curls and contains no Preservatives which is Great, right.)The Argan Oil shampoo makes it Soapy the way I want it. Then I get my hair combed very well, afterwards I wet them.
- I use My Mixed Shampoos together, making sure I massage my Scalp(this is to stimulate blood circulation which enhances growth thereafter) and taking it down to my hair. I do this for about 5-8 Long Minutes.
- I rinse them out, pat them with a T-shirt to get them lightly dried.
NOTE: Don’t use towels on your natural hair because it just soaks all the moisture and nutrients your hair has taken in from washing
- Next I mix my conditioners because the Argan Oil just makes my hair super soft since its a 4c Hair type, it needs extra Love and care.
- Afterwards I use either a Shower cap/Nylon and Satin scarf to trap in all the heat and moisture before the weather takes Em away. Most times I sleep with them on.
- Next day its super Easy to comb out and lastly I rub in my Jojoba oil. I USE JOJOBA OIL BECAUSE IT MOSTURIZES THE HAIR WITHOUT LEAVING RESIDUES, IT PREVENTS DRYING AND BREAKAGE TOO.
THE ASIAM LEAVE- IN CONDITIONER IS GREAT FOR STYLING YOUR HAIR. It smells sooo Nice
So that’s basically My own Formulated Hair Routine. Its easy for me and you can do however you want, depending on what you like.
Remember to Like, Comment and Subscribe. God Bless.